Wednesday, March 11, 2015

He will put us where He wnats

Story time!
This week has been full of awesome experiences! Earlier this week we learned how important Role playing is!

We have come to find that when we role play consistently, we Always, have someone to teach. And there is always a spiritual prompting that we get, and it's easier to act on. We've been applying Elder Bednar's "Do I have Five Minutes?" Sister Heap has been telling lots of stories of when he came to the mission. And one is how he would frequently asked Her and President Heap, "Do I have five minutes?" And with that time  he goes and does his work. He doesn't sit down for 5 hours and do it, it's at 5 to 10 minutes at a time. We have been doing this and being more dedicated and seeing miracles and expecting miracle.

Transfers came! And we are staying! We are glad to be together still. We are at the point where we understood each other and are excited to work hard this transfer and improve in all aspects.

03/09/2015

I've come to learn that we are on the Lord's errand, and He will put us where He wants us, if we are prepared. Sincere role plays = opportunities.

We were going to a active member's house and got out of the truck and started up the way, and had a feeling to pray. We prayed and asked to know what to do and what to say, what he needed. As we got to the door Elder Whatcott felt that the member needed a blessing. At the end of our time with the member, we told him of this experience, and he told us, "I would like a blessing. You guys are in-tune, that's cool. Thanks for being in tune. That's cool."

President Heap sent us this. I really liked it! And I hope you do too :D

"Satan knows he cannot stop the work of God but he is intent on stopping you and me in our efforts to move the work of God forward. We quote: "no unhallowed hand can stop the work of God from progressing." Persecution has raged in the past, and may rage again. Armies have assembled to try and stop God's work. Calumny and vicious lies continue to be spread across the globe to defame God's work His prophet and His people. But nothing, NOTHING can stop this work. But Lucifer is content in just stopping those of us who are doing our best to move God's standard forward.

President James E. Faust once taught a simple and powerful truth in connection with the account recorded in Moses 1. The encounter between Moses and Lucifer. Through that exchange Moses became fearful. President Faust; Satan is a coward. If you and I will stand our ground he will flee from us (JEF, Ensign, Sept 1995). The next part is my addition to what President Faust taught; But if you run, he will chase you until you can't run another step.

The question of how you resist Satan and his effort to thwart the work can best be answered from D&C 10:5, 12, 14 “ Pray always, that you may come off conqueror; yea, that you may conquer Satan, and that you may escape the hands of the servants of Satan that do uphold his work... And, on this wise, the devil has sought to lay a cunning plan, that he may destroy this work…. Verily, I say unto you, that I will not suffer that Satan shall accomplish his evil design in this thing.” I love that God has given us His word and promise. We/you can do this!! I love you and Sister Heap and I pray for you every day.

Be safe and be smart!!

President Heap"
So, that's what President Heap is like :) I'm so grateful for him!
I love you all so much!!! :D PS. I'm getting a Hair cut today! :D WOOOOOOOOOO! I hope that this e-mail sufficith! 


Love you Mom! Love you Dad! Love you Harris! Love you Carter! Love you Natalie/unborn baby! Love you Grandma! Love you Lucy and Lexi!


pps. "It's Kevin the whalemingo"