Monday, February 23, 2015

Cake and prayers

Hey! :D so, this last week was sweet. We were prompted to make a cake. So, we did. We made a cake during lunch and also got a card and wrote a note to this Ex-communicated lady who we were teaching and had recently dropped us. So, we made her and her family a cake and a card and took it to her house but she wasn't there and we left it with her son. In the morning found this guy named C. (meaning we contacted him) and we taught him the Restoration using the Pamphlet and he loved it. It answered a lot of his questions then we committed him to be baptized and he accepted. It was great!  We had two great lessons with P and A! (I just realized that I haven't talked too much about our Investigators lately.... my bad) They are so great! I love them. They aren't married and have a little girl who is about 4 or 5 months old. We taught them the Restoration of the Gospel and the Plan of salvation. The restoration lesson was one of the best ones ever. The spirit was really strong and A. is really into it. And understands it. Ugh, I just love them.
And I wish I loved them more.
It's been a good week! I thank you for your prayers!  Prayer is super underestimated and important. 
Tell me if there is anything that I can do for any of you! LOVE.
Les amo mucho! :D
Con amor, Elder Allen.