I've been so behind in posting Elder Allen's letters, sorry! I've decided to just start at his latest instead of working backwards. Thanks to all of you and your support!
Nyla
We've done sooooo much this week and It's one of those things when you do a lot, but you can't really remember all of it because it went by so fast.
:D Elder Whatcott and I are doing really well! We had an awesome lesson with Y and A. They are 17 and they work at Texas Road house. Their Friend is a member and he referred them to us. It's pretty great!!We had a MLC on Friday and had two representatives from Salt lake came. They were instructing on how to planing and things like that. And how to plan effectively . At first I was kinda thinking like, "well, the situations they are describing are perfect. And I'm pretty sure I've never had that." So I wasn't really too excited. But then I thought about how important it is to give your leaders Honor. Like in Mark 5. The people gave Christ honor and he was able to heal the un-healable and do mighty miracles. Tame the un-tamable man and do amazing things. Then in Mark 6 at the beginning, he goes back to his country and they don't honor him. And it says "And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them."
It's pretty crazy. So, after thinking of that. I did my best to give them honor and I ended up learning a lot more. And came out of it with (1. a respect for them. and ( 2. An understanding of why we needed to learn that and how it will help.
![]() |
| Awesome deer roast. |
![]() |
| Elder Felts, me and Elder Engstrom. |

