October 13th
So, this week was pretty good! I uh.... I got my bike back! :D Woot woot! So that's good! I gave the info to our ward Mission leader (Who is the biggest lawyer in town) and he knew the guy and got someone who knew him to get it back... so I have my bike back! And, It has an added accessory! It has a kickstand! :D Wahoo! I'm not exactly sure how he got it back but hey, it's Clovis! Haha. Que mas.. oh! That same day, Elder Engstrom had some sweet acrobatics on his bike! It was pretty impressive. Most of the tricks were after he hit the ground though. He did a couple barrel rolls and things like that. He's ok, nothing to bad. Just a little bruised. So thats good!!!
We had interviews this last week as well! President Heap is the best! :D I love him. We also had a Mission wide fast for the work here to progress. And also for us to give up things that are holding us back. I've been brought to much reflection and thought this week about what I can/need to give up. I'm working on it. He is inspired!