September 29th
Alrighty then, So! Our Investigator "M" got Baptized! It was so cool! It was by her Husband who was less active but not anymore! He was ordained a Priest on the 21st and Baptized her last Friday. And, Haha she had to be dunked 4 times. But overall, she really felt the spirit and loved it a lot :) And the Sisters had 2 Investigators get baptized as well! They are pretty awesome.
And then! On Sunday, she was confirmed! The spirit was so strong during the Confirmations. During the testimonies our two or investigators D and R got up and bore their testimonies. Super awesome! R (They are both 14. I've talked with you guys about them before) told everyone how her parents don't want her to be baptized because they are Catholic. She said she really wants to be baptized,believes in it and wants to be part of the church, and she belives the Book of Mormon is true. It was awesome!
And then D got up and told everyone that he believes Joseph Smith to be a Prophet and the Book of Mormon is true and Said "I was just going to tell the missionaries this after church, but I decided to just tell everyone". I Had no idea what he was going to say next... He said "I've been praying and I just want to be baptized as soon as possible!" My jaw just about hit the floor. And I'm sitting right behind him to share my testimony. So Naturally, everyone can see my face. Haha, and the faces of the people in the congregation were pretty awesome too! So, this weekend was pretty great! And Yeah! I'm excited for this week! GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! I'm pretty stoked.
We are going to be working on "finding" a lot this week. I love finding. Riding around and talking to people is the best! :D I hope you all know that I love you guys! And that This Is the Kingdom of God here on the Earth. And that The Book of Mormon is true, Jesus is the Christ, and Heavenly father loves you. En El nombre de Jesuscristo, Amen.
Con amor, Elder Allen
![]() |
| "M" |


