Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Meet the Mormons!

October 6th
 
So this week was good! We set D and R's Baptismal date for the 25 of October! And we are really excited! And we got 3 new investigators this week as well! They are cool! On Tuesday we went and saw the movie Meet the Mormons. We went to Lubbock and watched it as a zone! It was cool! It was at the church and President Heap got the DVD mailed to him by Church Head Quarters. So, no big deal! :D Haha, I hope that you ALL watch it! It's super duper good! :)
 And then Saturday and Sunday were the best days of the month. General Conference :D Oh yeah! They were soooo good! and I'm trying to get them onto my ipod. But, It seems to be smarter than me. So, maybe I'll send it home and see if you can get it on. I'm pretty sure that the technology has greatly improved since I've been gone, (That makes it sound like I've been gone a long time. haha).  I thought that I got the music on it and it shows up in the menu but won't play. Maybe Alice, Carter, Tanner, or Tyler in their great wisdom can persuade my ipod to co-operate.
 I love you all so much! I hope an pray all is well with you :D
Les amo! :D Elder Allen!