Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Are you missionaries???

This week has been good! Elder Reynolds and I are teaching better together and I feel we are working hard!
 We are now praying specifically, like at timberline! Only, they aren't Sandwiches. Oh, and I gave away the Book of Mormon that David Aust gave me. He wrote a really good Testimony in it, and I really liked it, but I gave it to this really awesome member that we found. She's 14 or so and has been looking for the church for like 6 months and couldn't find it (She lives in a little town that we cover called Sonora) and one day we were walking and I had a prompting to go down this alleyway.  It took me a second or two but then I said, "OKay" (haha) so we were walking down the alley and this girl was in her back yard and she ran up to the fence and said "Are you missionaries??? I've been looking all over for you! Where is the church??" It was sweet! She got a ride into town with another member from one of the English Wards. She really like it and said it was good to be back to church. She's Solid and has a solid testimony.  We have gotten a TON of rain during the past 3-4 days, it's pretty exciting!  I love it. I like Texas a lot more when it's wet. The streets turn into rivers! You know how much I like driving in puddles.... Haha.
 I hope that Harris had a really fun Birthday! I hopee that he went to Olive Garden after. Tell Alice and Aunt Julie and Uncle Bill I love them! They should Expect a letter from me next week...
 I'm doing really good! I'm learning a lot and I'm reading in 2nd Nephi and sometimes I even understand Isaiah. I hope everything is going well with you guys! I love you all a lot!

Con amor, Elder Allen