Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I love the Book of Mormon!






So, This week was good! I drove all week because my name was on the designated driver list. So that was fun! And I learned the area a lot better. Don't worry, I didn't speed. Or even get a ticket for my registration being expired! (like in the Yoda and Nigel the car)
Also, we had some awesome lessons with R and A, a husband and wife. They are really sincere and I have really developed a love for them already. We invited them to baptism yesterday and they said that they really want to know for themselves so they said they  want to come to church on Sunday. We are going to have a Church tour on Saturday and we are in daily contact with them so Satan can't have the whole day to work on them! We had a really, really good lesson with them yesterday! It was the Plan of Salvation and we got a member out with us! (It's hard to do in this branch)  It worked out great! The best thing is that they read the Book of Mormon. (She does for sure, and he didn't this last time but has in the past). So if they know the Book of Mormon is true, they will be baptized! I love the Book of Mormon! It's the most correct book on earth!  "And a man will get closer to God by abiding by its precepts then by any other book"(Joseph Smith) I love it! Right now I'm in 2nd Nephi. Just about to start the Isaiah Chapters. I'm pretty excited because I'm really going to do my best to understand them. This week was good! I love you all so much! And Hope that you are reading the Book of Mormon and going to the Temple! And also giving out Referrals to the Missionaries! 
Con amor, Elder Allen :D

District Meeting
"Nerd a'int no piƱata!"

Massive thorn in my tire!


The thorn!