Well, this was a good week! We have a couple new
investigators! Woot woot! And Lots of people say my Spanish is good, so...
that's good! I'm going to make grandma’s cake this week, thanks for the recipe!
:D Yehaw! And I will know if I'm getting transferred or not this weekend.
Pretty exciting. This place is starting to grow on me.
I love hearing about everything going on with you guys. I Am
so blessed to have been born into this family and into this ward. I am so
grateful that I know you all! I hope that everything is going well and I hope
that you are all happy:D
Mothers day was great! haha I got to Skype and see everyone!
It was a great Hour! We've been eating pretty good! I'm going to make
some cake and my companion is going to make some enchiladas! Gonna be
yummy! :D Love you all!
Con amor, Elder Allen