8/4/2014
Haha this week was good! We had a Baptism! :D Yehaw! And
Also, a confirmation! So that’s good that those both happened... :D
And, Also at church, one of our investigators bore his
testimony! I'll set the stage.
His Girlfriend, (R) Got up to go the bathroom or get a drink
or something, and I turned to him (D) and said,
Me- "I totally thought she was going to go bear her testimony!"
Me- "I totally thought she was going to go bear her testimony!"
D - "Me too. I would, but I don't know how."
Me - :D (This is probably what my face looked like)
"Oh, well all you gotta do is go up there, say what you know is true, say
'in the name of Jesus Christ amen. And go sit down"
D- :O (His face) "Oh okay"..... Hey what’s that
guy’s name who translated the plates into the Book of Mormon?"
Me- "Joseph Smith"
D- "Oh yeah. I forgot." "If I faint up there,
just come pick me up and leave."
Me- "Yeah okay, Just don't lock your knees"
| My District |
It was really cool! Lots of people came and talked to them
after that. And Also to C (The one who got baptized). So it was really good!
They all have lots of fellowship!
And, on top of all that, I met
one of Skyler Hardman's Mission Companion! He's down here selling Vivint. It
was pretty sweet! So he took a picture and sent it to Skyler. He said he was
going to tell you guys, hope he did!
| Microwave before |
It was been a good week! I
cleaned the Stove, Tub, and Microwave today! All before E-mails!
| Microwave after |
Oh, And, Sister
Christofferson's Companion went home :/ But she will be getting the care and
help that she needs. So that’s good. Her new companion is from Spanish Fork
too! But I don't know her. She was home schooled so I don't know her. But she
looks kind of familiar.
District meeting went
really really well! I had one person out of each companionship teach on a
principle that I felt would help the District, then had the other bear
testimony on a principle someone else taught. It was really cool! And then I
went on Exchanges with the Zone Leaders and It also went really well! We taught
this guy who had a dream of the Spirit World! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My jaw was on the
floor. Pretty sweet!
But yes! All in all, a great week! I love you all so much!
:D thank you for the Birthday wishes! I hope it was a good day for you too! :D
Tehe! I love the Lord and This work. The Book of Mormon is true and is the most
perfect thing that has been on the earth Except for Jesus Christ himself. I
invite you all (All of you. Yes you) to read it and do as Moroni councils, to
read it, ponder it, and pray about it to know if it is true! And then to act on
the answer you receive! (Be Baptized, or live the Gospel more fully). Love you
all! This Gospel is Happiness :D
Con amor, Elder Allen