8/11/2014
This week has been really good! We have been teaching this
one girl, E, now for a little less than a month, and she is ready! Soooo ready!
She goes to the Spanish Branch with her Sister. She knows the Book of Mormon is
true and that Joseph Smith is a Prophet! She's awesome! She has prayed to know
if this is what she needs to do and she said that every time she does, she
feels happy. :D YES! And she likes it! The only thing is, she's moving back to
California in 2 weeks. So she's deciding if she should get baptized here, or in
California. I honestly thing she should get baptized in California so she will
have fellowship from the ward so we are fasting about it. She's scared about
how her mom will feel because her older sister (The one she is living
with) got baptized and her mom was sad. So, we are also fasting
about that. It'll all work out. Some of the most spiritual lesson I've had
were while teaching her. :D
And, also big news, every Saturday we get texts of all the
people that have been baptized that week. One of them was someone that Elder
Duffy Baptized (My trainer) And.... dun dun! We started teaching her
together and she finally did it! :D So
awesome! :D Haha!
Other big news, we got our transfer calls Saturday night, and...
I'm staying here in Clovis NM. And I’m getting someone from Provo. Yup! I'm
training and he's an English speaking Elder! As in, doesn't speak or teach in
Spanish! So, I'm going to be teaching all the Spanish lessons. We have a couple
people we are teaching in Spanish (Haha) so this will be fun! :D Well, I
love you all! Keep doing missionary work and sharing the
"Good News"! And then refer them to
the Missionaries :D Yehaw!
Con mucho amor,
Elder Allen