7-21-2014
This week was really good! We have been Teaching D and R a
lot and they have progressed a long way! D told us that he prayed and felt the
spirit really strong and knows that the Book of Mormon is true! And they have a
baptismal date for the 16 of August. It was originally for the 2nd but we moved
it back because they have some questions and R mom is catholic and doesn't want
her to be baptized. They are both 14.
I also had a pretty sweet Crash. We were cooking down the
road to go in for the night and the stop light turned red so I started to slow
down and down shrifted so I could have a better start when the light turned green.
So I turned onto the sidewalk and unbeknownst to me there was this patch of
gravel, I went on it sideways and my front tire gave out and I did a Ninja Roll
and stood back up! My backpack saved me because it was so nice and soft :D it
was pretty sweet!
Also! This week was Zone training and it was really good. We
have really, really good Zone leaders! The spirit was really strong and we also
got a new investigator named, C (Haha it's just a letter, Haha) Her baptismal
date is for the 2nd. She has a desire to
be baptized. So we just need to help her understand everything. It's kind of
hard for her to learn but she has that Desire! :D Woot, woot!
We helped this guy in our ward who has been coming out with
us a TON by laying sod! So fun! I have missed yard work! We also helped the
President of the Spanish Branch do some service for his friend who has Leukemia,
and then yesterday we went and gave her a blessing. She is really nice and has a
lot of faith. We are going to start teaching her soon hopefully.
So, in total, we gave three blessings this week, two people
with Cancer, and one to this lady who is going to be a new investigator. She
already knows who's going to baptize her and everything! She was raised in the
church but was never baptized, we are way excited! :D Yesterday In church I gave a talk about
obedience. I used the Story of the Stripling Warriors! One of my favorite! :D
This week has been great! Elder Bradley and I are getting
along really well (:D) and we are working hard and teaching people! I love it!
Thank you so much for all you do! Help the Missionaries! Get them people to
teach! I love you all so much!
con amor, Elder Allen