Tuesday, February 4, 2014

12/31/13
To answer all your questions:
 1. Elder Christensen is my comp. and he´s from Riverdale Utah! He´s pretty funny. We study kinda differently, but we've been working together pretty well so far!
2. Yeah the food is good! This morning we had bean burritos haha. And they have a peanut butter and jelly line! Woot!! And They have a APPLE JUICE FOUNTAIN!!!
3. We get to go into the city when we go to the temple. We get to drive though the city, but no, we really don't see any of the city. I´ve never set foot in the actual city since we were at the airport. All the other times have been in the Temple Grounds or the CCM (MTC) 

Oh Christmas Tree

What?!

Yum, Gum
Ah! Colorado! I miss you! Tell all my cousins that I love them!! And be safe as you drive!! I miss driving too! Love you so much! Have fun at her wedding! One of my room mates Elder Davis, is from Lacey Washington! Tell her I say good luck! And I love Aunt Margo!!!!!
How's dad been doing? Is he ready for surgery? I hope this takes away all his problems! Tell him I love him! 
Thanks mom! Love you tons! You are the Best Mother Ever!!!!!!

-Con Amor, Elder Allen