Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Redmesa Connection

Haha it was way crazy to find out he was from Red Mesa! I got all excited! :D Haha. (side note, Nyla's cousin Renee Price Abbott’s husband Damian is working in the oil fields of Texas and just happened to be in Odessa on Sunday. A young Elder came up to him and asked him where he was from. Damian said Durango. The Elder said he had an Uncle who lived in Redmesa near Durango. Damian asked if he was Nyla’s boy. Hayden was so shocked! Damian asked if there was any message he could send to his parents. Hayden said to tell his mother he’s just fine.)  And I don't think I need anything. Thanks so much for the Package! I hope you got mine too. And don't worry, I shared like a good boy. Haha.

This week has been good! We had some good lessons. Our Most Promising Investigators B and J still have only come to church once and I've been teaching them the whole time. They still attend the Catholic church. And we KNOW that they have felt the spirit. They pretty much tell us that these things are true. What we think is that the Mom thinks that she already got the Holy Ghost from the Catholic church. So we are going to talk about Authority to them and really try to find out their real concern and what’s really holding them back. They are really awesome thou! And they read the Book of Mormon! So that’s great! I got a flat in my tire the other day. So I’m gonna get a new tube, or..... maybe I’ll go buy some goop instead. Not sure yet. Love ya'll! And let me know how your lives are! I got a E-mail from Wyatt! Beast!!! And from the Gutierrez  family! I love you all so much! Keep living the Gospel!

-Elder Allen
This is a Scripture Holder my mom invented for missionaries who loose their scriptures. ;)

This is a little man that I made from pealing my orange. Pretty cool!
This is some BURRITO AWESOMENESS I made!!!!!!! Whoooo!!! I love it! Thanks Grandma Harris for the recipe!