1/21/14
Everything is going great! My Companion is
Elder Duffy and he is the district leader! He loves to work hard and so do I
so it's been good. We get along pretty well. We have two investigators with
Baptismal dates! And we have a couple other pretty solid Investigators. We
cover three wards. Spanish, 1st and 2nd ward. We don't speak a whole lot of Spanish
in our area. Most of the lessons we've taught have been in English. But I'm getting better. It's kinda like Cortez out here. Lots of dirt. Except there are
no mountains! None. Haha but there are a lot of Pump jacks. Pretty much everyone
out her works in the Oil fields. There a quite a few less actives around here.
So we are getting to work! Knocking is pretty fun too! Haha. Kinda miss
Spanish, like in the language. But we do have our study time. Love you all! Do your
best and have faith! Love you mom and the rest of my family! And Go 4th
Ward!!!! Woot! Love you all!!!! As we put our trust in the Lord, Jesus Christ,
he will take care of the rest. Keep doing your part! I read 3rd Nephi 17! Read
it and study it! It's great! Love you all! And I would love some letters....
You can just send them to the mission home, and they will forward it to me. My
Mom has the address for the mission home.( and mom, I need a new set of
scriptures! I lost them in Mexico!! I need them in English! Please!! Thank you! Soon as possible! And some more CTR socks too! Long ones! Love you! We have a Dinner appointment tonight. I gained
13 pounds in Mexico. So.... we've been working out and trying to eat healthy.
It's been good. We have been doing "Insanity" work outs in the Mornings! Woot!
I haven't been riding my bike yet. It's all been driving and
walking. I put my bike together myself. Haha So... yeah it looks pretty good to
me! And my companions bike is broken I think.
Elder Allen