Sunday, February 9, 2014

Conference, Conference, Conference

 We had zone Conference this week and I learned a lot! It was really cool, and then we also had Stake conference! Woot Woot! And we had our new members come. They got baptized before I got here. um....We went on splits last week! It was pretty fun. And I rode my bike! I put it together all by myself! AND IT WORKED! I was kinds surprised! But happy. We are teaching a pretty good amount of people. We have two Investigators with Baptismal dates! Blonca and Jacklyn. Blonca is Jacklyn's mom. They are coo. And we are also teaching this Woman named Anabell. Her mom is pretty against her taking lessons from us but she knows it's true! She understands everything so well! So, will you pray for them? Pray that Blonca and Jacklyn come to church and have a good Experience? And that Anabell has the courage and strength to act on the faith that she has? Thanks so much!
How's Family home evening going? And All that good stuff? I know that you will be blessed from doing it, I promise that the family will get closer together, everyone will be happier, and that The spirit will be stronger with you in your hearts.  Harris will be more prepared to serve a mission and he will grow and be a stronger member. Ah man I miss Harris. He's so.... Awesome Awesome Awesome! Haha I miss Phineas and Ferb too! Hhaha. That's okay i guess... We cleaned our apartment today! Woot woot! I Love being a missionary! There are so many blessing from it! And I hope that you are all being blessed too!
 I'm loosing my Spanish!!! AH! Texas Spanish is so weird! And we barley speak it. But, I will learn! I just need to put in some extra effort. We made some really specific goals this week. I'm really excited to see the outcome of them. I know that faith is really powerful. And I pray that our faith will be strengthend. Love you all and thank you so much for all you do for me! And I am really grateful for all the E-mails I got!
JAYDEN WHITEHEAD! CONGRATS!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME AND WILL DO AWESOME THINGS! I MISS YOU BROTHER! I love getting letters from David (Elder Aust) It's so good to hear from him. And from Joe Cary! He's been E-mailing me and I love it! Tell the ward I love them and that this work, that of the Lord, is the most rewarding thing we can do. So be great home teachers. Give referrals!!! They are so nice! Help out the missionaries there by helping them have people to teach! And Tell Wyatt and his family that I love them! I need his e-mail or something. Wyatt, I'm going to punch you in the face, because I love you! Haha Thanks for all you have done Brother! I love you all! Un-know guy is out! PEACE!

Con amor- Elder Allen