Tuesday, February 4, 2014

VOCAL POINT!!! WOOT WOOT!

12/24/13
Hola Familia! Yo amo ustedes tan mucho! Comó estan ustedes? Habla me! 
I got to listen to VOCAL POINT!!! WOOT WOOT!  I love Vocal point! Haha, it was their Nearer My God to Thee! Oh yeah! Entoces. This week was pretty great. Sunday was probably one of the best days so far! Yo sentí el amor de JesuCristo tan mucho! Y yo tengo que dar gratitude a el por servioso con fureza y diligencia! So.... Christmas is tomorrow!! Woot woot!! I can´t wait to open my present!!:) Love you all so much. Tomorrow for Christmas we are making humanitarian kits for the babies thingys ... That should be fun! Haha. Gracias otra ves por su amor y su espiritú! Will you please get this E-mail to Joe Cary, and pretty much everyone else? Thanks! This Church is true!! En el nombre de Jesucristo Amen.

P.S. I can´t call on Christmas butIi can write again!! 
-Elder Allen
Look how great I made my bed Mom!

These are my room mates! Starting from left to right
Elder Christensen ,Elder King (He´s the tall one), Me, (And on the right of me is Elder Davis)
The mirror says ¨Tu eres mi hijo, y tengo un obra para ti.¨ It means, ¨You are my son, and I have a work for you.¨