Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Almost to Texas!


I just have to say from Phineas and Ferb, 
¨There is no candy in me, there is no candy in me. Your mother is blindfolded so she cannot see. I´m just a little boy there is no candy in me! Nerd an't no piñatá!¨ 

Ok, back to news,

Dad said that everything he is hearing from the people in Arizona are good! I know it´ll work out! Oh Grandpa... I love him so much! And Grandma too! I hope they get feeling better!  Today we went to the visitors center at the temple because the temple its self was closed. It was pretty cool! We were taught how to use a visitors center in our discussions! And it was really sweet! How's Relief Society?  Remember, this work, that of the Lord, is all about Love.
When we can be outward and serve and worry about others, when we would usually turn in and worry about ourselves, we can be immensely blessed! I leave next Monday! Woot woot!!! El 13 de Enero!! Getting super duper excited!! Everything is going great! Love you so much and tell Joe Cary to write me! I miss that kid! Thanks again! Le Amo muchisimo! En El nombre de Jesucristo, Amen!

Elder Allen