12/10/13
Love you Mom and Dad!! It's been really good out here!
Tell Harris I´m proud of him and to keep it up! And that I love
him. I miss the snow!
Haha. It´s pretty crazy when when we go places
outside of the MTC! We almost got in lots of crashes but,
I not driving so its okay! Tell me how things are going and DON'T
FREEZE And I hope that Dad isn't riding the bike! Ha because
that would be no bueno! love you all so much!
We
went to the temple today and it was awesome! They gave us head sets but I had one ear open so I could
listen to all the Espanol! Yeah! I helped one elder give a book of
Mormon at the Salt Lake airport. I translated for him! How sweet??? It´s been great! Then in Atlanta ME and the
Elder I was with gave her a pass along card. She said she was so
happy and that she would read the book!! Then she said that when I
speak better Spanish that I should teach her about it! So I got her email and I´m going to try to get it to the missionaries in Spain! Our
second day we taught a lesson all in Spanish! And I was amazed at
how much I knew! It was sweet! And then yesterday we committed her to be baptize and to read and pray that the book of Mormon is true! It´s
been so much fun! I love you guys so much! Read "We are all
Enlisted" by Elder Holland! Tell everyone!
Haha. And It´s been good and hot. I really
miss the snow!! I want to go snow snowmobiling....
Love you all!
Keep writing!!
-Elder Allen